Choosing a Videographer
Many Brides choose to go with a Videographer.
Here are 15 questions to ask videography companies that you are considering:
- Can I see some of your previous work?
- Are you available for my wedding day?
- How quick can the video be ready? Will the video be ready to view at the reception?
- What is your style?
- How flexible are you to what I want to see in my video?
- What kind of equipment and lighting do you use?
- How many cameras/people will be there to get different angles/aspects of the event?
- How will you coordinate with our photographer?
- How long will you be filming for our video?
- What music can I use for the video? Can I choose the music?
- How long will the final video be?
- How many copies of the final video will I receive? What is the charge for additional ones?
- Will I also receive some of the raw footage that may not be placed in the video?
- What are the fees? Deposit? Cancellation terms?
- Why should I hire you?
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!