Looking and feeling good on your wedding day is important to all brides. But let’s face it, living a healthy lifestyle isn’t always easy. Planning a wedding can be stressful and very time consuming so it’s hard to find time for exercise and healthy eating. Here is a list of tips we pulled together from brides.com and fitsugar.com to help you feel good on your big day!
1. Eat foods that taste good to you, but not too much of them. Portions arecvery important.
2. Buy a pair of sneakers and use them. If you are going a short distance, choose to walk instead of jumping in the car.
3. Eat fat. Foods that have the fat zapped out of them are lower in calories, but less filling (and they taste bad!!). Eat the full-fat yogurt, just less of it. Eat real ice cream, but only half a cup. Good food will be more satisfying.
5. Cook! When you make your own food, you have control over the quality of ingredients and portion. You also feel more connected to what you eat and will pay more attention than if eating food prepared by others.
6. Find a workout you love. You’ll be more apt to stick to a routine if you can’t wait to do it.
Let us help make your planning less stressful and give you more free time to fit in your healthy lifestyle. Call us today at 435-563-0774 for a tour of Castle Manor to see what it has to offer!