How to choose a venue…
Choosing a venue should be the first step in your event planning. To make the right decision on a venue, there are a few things that you will want to know. Here is a list of must ask questions for any venue you visit:
- With any rented area the price includes 4 hours of “event time” before 10:00 pm. Event time is considered time that you intend for your guests to be there, not decorating or cleanup time. You will have access to the building for most of the day, but you pay for when your event is going. If you would like to add additional hours before 10:00 pm, the cost is $100 per hour. To add hours after 10:00 pm, the cost is $200 per hour.
- All of your tables, standard linens and white samsonite chairs are included in the rent. Also included in the cost is a choice of three different backdrops: Roman Arch, Colonial Arch or iron Gate Arch. Any other backdrop can be rented for $65.
- What size of tables are available? We have 3′ round (also comes in cocktail height), 4′ round, 5′ round, 4′ banquet, 6′ banquet, and 8′ banquet tables available.
- What type of linen/chairs are available? The standard linen that is included is an 85″ x 85″ square that comes in: black, white, ivory, brown, red, navy blue, light blue, purple, burgundy,
- We have five different event areas to choose from. This allows us to accommodate groups ranging form 50-1,500. Check out the “Our Facilities” tab to see information on our different areas.
- We do not offer in-house catering so that we can allow you to have flexibility for your food choices. You can uses any licensed caterer, bring in any pre-prepared food from a restaurant or grocery store, or rent our kitchen and cook on-site.
- We have an onsite kitchen available to you for preparation purposes at no charge. The kitchen includes a fridge, freezer, commercial sinks, large counter tops, and plenty of storage space. The kitchen also includes an ice machine and the ice is available to you or your caterer. If you need to cook in our kitchen, the rental fee is $75 per hour or $250 per day.
- We allow you to choose the vendor that you desire. If you need a recommendation, refer to the vendors below.
- Our areas allow space for a dance floor. If your group size does not allow space for the dance section of your event, we will do the transition of the room to open space for the dance floor.
- We cannot allow open flames inside our building, so you will have to use the battery operated candles. We allow you to hang decor as long as you are using 3M tabs, floral wire, or zip-ties.
- We allow your event to have an open bar if you desire. The fee for this is $250 with a $100 refundable deposit, and you are responsible to provide a bartender and the alcohol. For more details, please ask to review our alcohol policy agreement.
- We have a very large parking lot and close street parking to accommodate your event. For larger groups, we can provide staff to usher parking.
- We strive to make sure that you have no electricity problems during your event. We will go through the electricity and power options with your DJ or band prior to the event starting.
- We have Brides Rooms and a Grooms Room. There is no fee for using them.
- We do not allow real pedals to be used on our floors, but rice and bubbles are allowable for wedding exits when used outside.
- We GUARANTEE an inside area for your event in the case of inclement weather. We do not want the fear of bad weather stop you from planning your outside event.
- We have a TV or projector for a slideshow, and speakers with a microphone option. These items are available to you for no charge.
Planning an event can be stressful. Here at Castle Manor, we strive to make every event stress-free. Choosing vendors that fit your style and who work well with you can make a big difference for your event. As you are looking into vendors, getting a recommendation can ease that burden. We would like personally recommend the following vendors.
Wendy Nelson w/ Lantern Lane Music
In the Background
Contact Becky @ (435) 757-8087
Riverwood Event Childcare, LLC
13965 N. Willow Creek Drive
Beaver Dam, UT 84306
Capturing History Photography